1. If you stage your vehicle and back out of the lights, the tree WILL red light you, We are working by the tree!!
2. Have your ET and car number on your windshield and driver side window.
3. Lane choice is determined by the lane you are in.
Lane 2 (LEFT LANE) Lane 3 (RIGHT LANE)
If can't be determined it will result in coin toss by track official.
4. ONLY one DRIVER per vehicle!!
5. If you are going to burn thru the lights, please let your partner know. We want you to pull into the lights together.
6. Once the first car stages their vehicle, you have 7 seconds to stage your vehicle once pre-staged or you will be disqualified by tree.
7. You will be disqualified if your vehicle is leaking fluids.
8. If you break in the burn out hole, you have 3 minutes to get to the starting line or you will be disqualified.
9. Dash - 4 – Cash winner gets the bye run.
10. NO TIME RUN WILL BE GIVEN TO ANY BRACKET RACER AFTER DASH-4-CASH.
11. A driver is eligible for only one bye run during eliminations unless all remaining competitors have had a bye run.
12. Racers may sit out the bye run or turn down first round bye.
13. If vehicle fails to start once you are called into the burnout area, you will be the loser and your competitor will get a single run.
14. You MUST BE IN LANES AND READY TO RUN when the last pair of cars goes down the tack.
15. Check dial-ins on dial-in boards BEFORE burnout. There will be NO RE-RUNS due to incorrect dial-ins.
16. STAGING once you have pre-staged identifies that you have accepted the race!
17. Once racer STAGES Vehicle, that signifies that he accepts race and WILL NOT be given any second chances.
18. If a rain out occurs after three rounds of eliminations in any specific class, it will be considered a race for that class and money will be divided accordingly.
19. NO DEEP STAGING in bracket racing (.500 full tree)
20. Top Lock (Crosstalk) will be activated during bracket race .
GRUDGE & SHOOTOUT RULES
1. Helmets and Seat belts are mandatory for all race car drivers
2. Any vehicle leaking fluids will be noted as “Improper Equipment”. You will NOT be allowed on track after the second fluid leak.
3. If a driver elects to call another driver out, the race must be agreeable by tower personnel before the race starts.
4. Before a grudge match, all money must be brought to the tower and held by tower personnel. If for whatever reason you do not race once you are on the track, you forgo your money to the opponent unless stated before race by both parties!
5. On a race, once the first car stages their vehicle, you have 7 seconds to stage your vehicle once pre-staged or you will be disqualified by tree.
6. When racing, if you deep stage your vehicle and pull out of the lights before tree comes down, you will automatically be disqualified whether tree red lights or not!!
7. When Grudge racing, you will be disqualified if your car cross into the opponents lane.
8. DEEP STAGING, YOU ACCEPTS ALL RESPONSIBILITY!!!
9. BAD SPORTSMANSHIP WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! At any time, the display of any type of weapon or threat of bodily harm (fighting) will result in permanent suspension for the driver and the entire racing crew and will result in the ARREST of all parties involved.
10. If you break in the burn out hole, you have 3 minutes to get to the starting line or you will be disqualified.